Subscribe by email

Follow

Tuesday, 15 September 2015

OOTH PART 2 | 70's Black Playsuit

I apologise. Autumn has arrived and here I am still posting outfit pictures from my holiday. I bet you are tucked up in your blanket with a hot water bottle right about now, correct? I think I can definitely say I'm experiencing holiday blues. If you haven't already seen PART 1 of my OOTH (outfits of the holiday) then CLICK HERE!

Anyway, It may be raining outside but I just had to show you this playsuit I bought in Topshop. Yes, you have probably guessed by now I'm Topshop OBSESSED. Just look how PRETTY it is though! Showcasing 70's inspired features like the D ring and a polo neck, this playsuit is sure to stick around in my wardrobe for a while. Another great advantage is you can easily update it for Autumn/Winter. I'm thinking some thick black tights, cute ankle boots and a monochrome printed wrap (ooh, new blog post idea, comment below if you want me to try this out!). 

On to the photos...think chic, classy and fabulous!






PS: The Block Sandals are from Hobbs...so gorgeous.

CB x

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.